Do you put high priority on security and are you trustworthy? If so, EXCELLENCE Security would like to meet you. We offer interesting work at top locations in the Netherlands and abroad.
What does being an EXCELLENCE security officer involve?
As an EXCELLENCE security officer, you check people, buildings, objects and processes. You ensure the smooth implementation of all security work for a client. Whether it’s security at an international company or in a hospital: you combine a responsible job with an exceptional workplace. You are the client’s contact and you suggest solutions to the client’s situation.
You have a keen eye for suspicious and unsafe situations and you report your findings to the client. You patrol the area, watch the entrance and register visitors. You have the ability to get on with different types of people. In dangerous or undesirable situations, you remain calm and clear headed. You act in consultation with your colleagues and have the most modern tools at your disposal. As such, you contribute to our high quality service and to the job satisfaction of the employees of EXCELLENCE Security.
In order to work as a security officer at EXCELLENCE Security, you must be granted police permission. Background checks are therefore a standard part of the application procedure. The police investigate whether you have committed any criminal offences in the past.
What are the job requirements?
We are looking for serious, ambitious and trustworthy colleagues who are willing to work hard to get on in life. People who are team players, who contribute new ideas and who want to fulfil their potential and add value to our organisation are suitable for EXCELLENCE Security.
- are at least 18
- have a secondary vocational diploma (MBO) diploma Security officer level 2 or are studying to become a security officer
- have a flexible attitude, i.e. you are willing to work day, evening and weekend shifts
- have an irreproachable past (never been in trouble with the police or the law)
- have a good oral and written command of Dutch and English
- have good communicative skills
- have a valid NL driving licence B and own transport (this is a bonus)
- have a First Aid/Emergency Response Team training (this is a bonus)
We also expect you to:
- be enthusiastic
- be presentable
- be trustworthy and loyal
- have the ability to think in preventive terms and where necessary to act repressively
Do you fulfil these requirements?